At the Edward Wolff Company, full service is more than just a catch phrase. Our outstanding service professionals are highly trained and skilled with the systems, materials and requirements of the applications we handle.
With a commitment to providing each customer with a full service fire fighting protection experience, you can count on us to work with you throughout the install or service process. We’ll also assist in finalizing the details with your fire protection and other government officials and ensuring that your personnel are appropriately trained in system operation.
Let us exceed your expectations with our finest full services and results-oriented success. Choose The Edward Wolff Company, where full service has been a solid, time-honored company tradition since 1985.
We handle the following applications and more:
- Commercial & military aircraft hangers
- Industrial facilities
- Tanker truck and rail car product transfer
- Storage tank farms
- Portable trailers and mobile equipment
- Power generating stations
New System Start-up
Foam acceptance testing for new system start-up is a complicated task. Facility owners and managers have put time and effort into selecting and acquiring the best system for the job, and now face the most daunting issue of all – passing government inspections so the facility can be put to use.
The Edward Wolff Company provides the expertise vital to a successful foam system start-up. Our industry background has provided us with superior communication skills and the ability to anticipate concerns and coordinate the numerous individuals having an interest in the proceedings.
We will assist your personnel to perform the following work:
- Visually inspect the foam concentrate tank & related installation.
- Fill the tank(s).
- Conduct foam acceptance testing and field concentrate proportioning test to verify percent.
- Train personnel on operation and maintenance procedures.
- Prepare service and test reports.
Our professionalism with authorities having jurisdiction, i.e. owners, consulting engineers, fire departments and insurance representatives, distinguishes us from others. Testing performed by inexperienced personnel may require costly retesting. A synchronized test coordinated by a specialist is cost effective; the savings of the foam concentrate alone may pay for the service.
Service and Maintenance
Keeping fire protection systems up to standards is not only a safety-first business practice but also a requirement of federal law. The Edward Wolff Company will keep you in compliance by:
- Inspecting the foam concentration tank.
- Determining concentrate levels.
- Performing an integrity test of the bladder.
- Collecting and sending concentrate samples for analysis.
- Training personnel on operation and maintenance procedures.
- Preparing service and test reports.
- Recommending necessary repairs.
Our service examines the working condition of the foam proportioning system, analyzes the foam concentrate quality, recommends necessary maintenance and/or repair work and reports the “ready” condition of the system. We can also help your personnel to learn and accomplish these tasks themselves for future cost savings. Whether you call us for routine maintenance or needs-based service, you can be assured that the Edward Wolff Company will exceed your expectations.